Monday, January 23, 2012

Great Lengths Hair Extension Challenge

Not too long ago, one of the extremely talented stylists I work with at Salon Chocolat, Sarah Zeron, and I entered the Great Lengths Hair Extension Challenge. It took Sarah an entire day to transform my hair from a shoulder length bob to a long sleek style. After every hair was in place (literally), we photographed with our  photographer and coworker, Ashley Millim. While we didn't end up being picked as a finalist in the challenge, we were still happy with the results of the make over and photo shoot for each of our portfolios and I got lucky enough to get a whole new do! :)

GLC001

GLC002

Hair by Sarah Zeron
Make up by Sarah Zeron and myself
Photography by Ashley Millim
Photo Post Processing by Ashley Millim and myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment