Monday, September 15, 2014

Music Monday

Beggin for Thread - Banks


"So I got edges that scratch
And sometimes I don't got a filter
But I'm so tired of eating all of my mispoken words
I know my disposition gets confusing
My disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager state
That's why you wanna come out and play with me, yeah
Why?

Stooped down and out, you got me beggin for thread
To sew this hole up you ripped in my head
Stupidly think you had it under control
Strapped down to something that you don't understand
Don't know what you were getting yourself into
You should have known, secretly I think you knew..."

Waiting Game - Banks



"Baby, I'm thinking it over
What if the way we started made it something cursed from the start?
What if it only gets colder...
Would you still wrap me up and tell me that you think this is smart?"

West Coast - Lana Del Rey

We've Got It - Cults

"I bet you think that you're the only ones
That the brightests lights will keep on burning for you
You keep on weaving out the smoking gun
Go on and let them talk, we'll give them something to do
There's no one else for me but you,
There's only you, my love
There's no one else that's really here
There's only you, my dear..."

Stolen Dance - Milky Chance



"Coldest winter for me, no sun is shining anymore
The only thing I feel is pain, caused by absence of you
Suspense controlling my mind, I cannot find the way out of here
I want you by my side, so that I never feel alone again...

Hell and Back - Kid Ink

Because I just really like Kid Ink...

0 comments:

Post a Comment